We ask that you please adhere to these guidelines for all floral/foliage installations, styling and your event. A copy of this document is to be provided to your florist and/or stylist.
Bump In & Out:
- Bump in is permitted from 9am (NSW time) on the morning of the wedding. All installations and styling pieces must be removed by midnight on the wedding evening;
- If your florist cannot remove your installation/s or if Bellingdale Farm staff are required to bump-out any styling/belongings for you we can offer our staff to do this for a fee (starting from $150). This fee will be deducted from your security deposit if your florist/stylist does not return;
Flowers & Styling:
- All installations require prior approval so we may discuss rigging points and weight limits etc. with the supplier;
- Provided that suitable supports are supplied (e.g. chains) the approximate weight limit for installations from the structural beams in the homestead is 50kg total across each beam;
- The only tape allowed to stick floral/foliage to the walls is white cloth tape (Bunning’s only) this must be removed by midnight on the wedding evening;
- All ladders/installation equipment are to be on protective blankets;
- Any damage to the walls from using double-sided tape or hooks or any damage to the floors from not using protective blankets will incur a repair fee;
- Florists supplying arbour florals must also provide the installation of same on the arbour;
- Real flower petals are allowed in all areas;
- To protect the environment, fake flower petals, rice, glitter and/or crushed glass are not permitted within the buildings or on the grounds;
- Ecofetti (http://www.ecofettiaustralia.com.au/)is allowed on the grounds only (not within the buildings);
- Bubbles are allowed on the grounds only (not within the buildings);
- Please note the following Government restrictions:
- Sky lanterns are banned in Australia and are not allowed at any time (please see https://www.productsafety.gov.au/bans/sky-lanterns for more information).
- Balloon releases of less than 20 balloons are acceptable. NSW legislation states it is illegal to release 20 or more balloons at once (please see http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/questions/release-helium-balloons for more information).
- All candles must be in holders to prevent wax from dripping onto tables and furniture. ‘Non-drip’ candles are not an exception. Any candles not in holders will not be lit and any damage to tables/furniture from wax will incur a repair fee;