We ask that you please adhere to these guidelines for all floral/foliage installations, styling and your ceremony. A copy of this document is to be provided to your florist and/or stylist.
Bump In & Out:
- Bump in is permitted from 9am (NSW time) on the morning of the wedding. All installations and styling pieces must be removed by midnight on the wedding evening;
- If your florist cannot remove your installation/s or if Bellingdale Farm staff are required to bump-out any styling/belongings for you we can offer our staff to do this for a fee (starting from $150). This fee will be deducted from your security deposit if your florist/stylist does not return;
Flowers & Styling:
- All installations require prior approval so we may discuss rigging points and weight limits etc. with the supplier;
- Provided that suitable supports are supplied (e.g. chains) the approximate weight limit for installations from the structural beams in the homestead is 50kg total across each beam. The weight limit from the feature lighting beam is 20kg total across the whole beam;
- If we are required to remove the feature lighting beam from the homestead a $150 min fee will apply;
- The only tape allowed to stick floral/foliage to the walls is white cloth tape (Bunning’s only) this must be removed by midnight on the wedding evening;
- All ladders/installation equipment are to be on protective blankets;
- Any damage to the walls from using double sided tape or hooks or any damage to the floors from not using protective blankets will incur a repair fee;
- Florists supplying arbour florals must also provide the installation of same on the arbour;
- All candles must be in holders to prevent wax dripping onto tables and furniture. ‘Non-drip’ candles are not an exception. Any candles not in holders will not be lit and any damage to tables/furniture from wax will incur a repair fee;
- Real flower petals are allowed in all areas;
- To protect the environment, fake flower petals, rice, glitter and/or crushed glass are not permitted within the buildings or on the grounds;
- Ecofetti (http://www.ecofettiaustralia.com.au/)is allowed on the grounds only (not within the buildings);
- Bubbles are allowed on the grounds only (not within the buildings);
- Please note the following Government restrictions:
- Sky lanterns are banned in Australia and are not allowed at any time (please see https://www.productsafety.gov.au/bans/sky-lanterns for more information).
- Balloon releases of less than 20 balloons are acceptable. NSW legislation states it is illegal to release 20 or more balloons at once (please see http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/questions/release-helium-balloons for more information).