To ensure you have a wonderful wedding celebration without any noise issues, we require that you and your subcontractors comply with the following music restrictions:
- Music levels must not exceed 80 decibels inside / 69 decibels outside (or under the Homestead with the doors open)
- Music played from the cottage deck must be acoustic only
- No percussion, live drums or brass instruments
- Please refer to your booking forms and schedule for music finish time
- All musicians and DJs must contact Bellingdale Farm prior to being booked for approval to perform
- Vendors must set up in the immediate grounds of your booked ceremony and/or reception location only
Noise levels will be monitored by the Bellingdale Farm team throughout your event to ensure that the above levels are adhered to. Bellingdale Farm reserves the right to adjust the volume to the required decibel limit. Failure to comply with the above terms and levels will result in all music being turned off / musicians required to cease performing. Bellingdale Farm reserves the right to terminate with immediate eviction from the property and forfeit all monies paid in the case of noise complaints.